Sunday, 19 April 2015

Octavia Moonfly Washing Day

Hello everybody

Another fast week has gone by and plenty of crafting been had in my little corner of the world in my lovely pink craft room.

I've done lots of colouring this week and have some images I'm going to make into cards this week but more on that on Wednesday in my forthcoming WOYWW.

A few weeks ago I coloured up a few of the new Octavia Moonfly digis from POLKA DOODLES and I've made cards with all of the black and white digis except this last one which is called Octavia Moonfly Washing Day.

I've coloured her using my Graph It pens which are my favourite favourite favourite colouring medium at the moment.  Do you think I love them?  Ha ha ha.  Well since I joined the Kit & Clowder colouring classes I think my colouring has improved no ends.  If you'd like further details of the classes then just click on the Kit & Clowder logo in the tabs at the side of the blog posts.  I'm half way through the skin and hair classes with the clothing and animals classes just ready and waiting for me to start.  I'm not rushing the classes as I want to take in all the information as best as I can.  I do try to do at least one hour a week on the classes however have been lagging behind this past few weeks while I concentrate on other things.

Anyway this is the image I've coloured and the card I've made with her:


I wish you could see her super sparkly wings but daylight photos don't show them to their full sparkly potential.




Here are the ingredients I have used:

  • 8x8 card blank
  • Papers and butterflies and sentiment and digi of Octavia from the Octavia Moonfly Big Kahuna bundle digi download but the digi is available as a single download here and the papers are available on different bundles too.  I used my Do Crafts Digital Designer to merge the papers.
  • Pinflair Glue Gel for the decoupaged butterflies
  • Glossy accents and Glamour Dust (Crystal) for the wings
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass for the edging of the sentiment
  • 3 faux pearls
  • Ultimate Graphic paper for the image


I coloured Octavia using the following Graph It pens 

  • Skin - 4115, 4145, 4155, 4170, 6150
  • Lips - 5245
  • Hair - 3140, 3150, 3160, 3180, 3190
  • Clothes - 7125, 7175, 7210, 7180, 7165
  • Wings - 7105
  • Flowers - 1180, 2110
  • Wash Basket - 9100, 9101, 9102, 7125, 7165
  • Washing Line - 3255, 3230


Hope you have enjoyed looking at my Sunday creation.

Take care
Tanya xx 



No comments: