Tuesday, 21 April 2015

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 16 - Spots & Dots


Hello everybody             

Welcome to another DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge.  This week’s challenge is ‘Spots & Dots’.

I just love the newly released Eden Collection and this week again I’ve used one of the black and white digis called 'EDEN CHERRY BLOSSOM'.  The digis are available singly or as a collection. 

I used some of the wonderful papers available on the collection too and used my Do Crafts Digital Creator to merge the digi and the papers together.

I’ve used my Graph It pens to colour her and my spots and dots have been put on the flowers by using my white Shake Graph It pen.  The flowers have been coloured using Graph It pens.

Here is my crafty make:








These are the ingredients I have used:



I’ve coloured the image with the following Graph It pens:

  • Skin: 4115, 4145, 4155, 4170, 6150
  • Lips: 4145
  • Eyes: 6150
  • Hair: 9505, 9503, 9501, 9508
  • Flowers: 5250, 5260, 5280, Graph It Shake in White, Blender Pen



I can’t wait to see your creations this week.  And remember, it’s not just for cards, you can create ANYTHING you want from home d├ęcor to cards, just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog.      


Take care

Tanya x 

No comments: