Tuesday, 7 April 2015

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 14 - Use At Least One Die

Hello everybody             

Welcome to another  Digi Choosday challenge.  This week’s challenge is ‘Use At Least One Die’.

A few weeks ago I bought a Grand Calibur after having only had a Cuttlebug for many years, as I have quite a lot of the bigger dies that won’t fit the itsy bitsy Cuttlebug plates.  So after searching through my dies I chose some papers from the Work & Play 3 Collection and used my hot air balloons build a scene dies and combined it with a couple of the scenes from the Cherry Blossom Lane CD and of course, yes, I’ve been doing some decoupage again!!!  Well I just had to because the lovely Cherry Blossom Lane has some fab images that are so wonderful to cut out.  I’ve used the Bicycle Days coloured digi like last week but this time I’ve used Noah as well.  Finished off with a sentiment tag from the very very newly released Country Collection Work & Play 10!!!  (See below for the thumb linkies of what I’ve used)

Here is my crafty make:-





These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Cherry Blossom Lane Bicycle Days digi
  • Cherry Blossom Lane Noah digi
  • Two scenes from the Cherry Blossom Lane collection
  • Papers from the Work & Play 3 Collection
  • Kraft Card
  • Pinflair Glue Gel
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Old Paper
  • Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
  • Build A Scene Dies – X Cut – Vintage Hot Air Balloon
  • Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue


I can’t wait to see your creations this week.  And remember, it’s not just for cards, you can create ANYTHING you want from home d├ęcor to cards, just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog.      


Take care

Tanya x 



No comments: