Wednesday, 4 March 2015

WOYWW!! Wednesday 4th March 2015

Hello everybody

Well this is what's on my desk today....


I'm finally getting round to making a card with the Polka Doodles digi image I started colouring a few weeks ago.

I've got some paper flowers some embossing powders and some lovely papers from the Octavia Moonfly collection and some sentiments and I'm going to make an 8x8 card featuring lots of embellishments and sparkles, of course.  Follow the Thumb Linkies below if you'd like to buy your own Octavia bits and pieces.  I'm using Graph It pens to colour the digi image which is called Octavia Moonfly Rose Garden.

Pop back to my blog later in the week to see what I've made.

I'm also planning on making another card today as well.

So what's on your desk this Wednesday.  Let me know and leave me a link to your blog and I'll pop along and have a little looksie at what you've been doing.

Take care

Tanya x



No comments: