Tuesday, 10 March 2015

WOYWW!!! Wednesday 11th March 2015

Hello crafters

Welcome to another Wednesday.  What's On Your Work Desk today?

Hope the week has gone okay so far for you.  The weather has certainly changed a lot, with lovely sunshine and the hint that spring/summer is upon us with all the lovely flowers appearing.  I've seen some lovely crocuses and daffodils around.  Beautiful flowers!  The clocks will be changing soon and although we'll lose an hour as the clocks 'spring' forward it will be the much needed lighter evenings, which I'm looking forward to so much.

With the spring weather in mind I've been turning to different colours for my colouring of lovely spring colours of greens, blues and pinks and using the new collection called EDEN from Polka Doodles.



Follow the Thumb Linkies at the bottom for the new collection full of beautiful digis (black and white and coloured) of all things fairy like and totally gorgeous pretty papers and embellishments.

The images I've printed out are ready and waiting on my craft desk.  One of them I've coloured already with my Graph It pens and made up into a card that I'll show you this weekend so keep watching this space, but the others are on my desk waiting.

Here you are:



One of them I've already coloured the skin (my favourite part of all colouring it has to be said)




The others are waiting:



And this one I've decided to do in shades of blues to co-ordinate with some flowers that I've chosen from my stash:



Can't wait to get started on these beauties so pop back over the weekend to see what I've created.

Take care

Tanya x x




No comments: