Sunday, 29 March 2015

Will You Marry Me??


Hello everybody

Well I'm not asking you all if you would marry me (ha, ha, ha) because of course I'm married already, but I just thought I'd pop on to show you a card that I started making on Wednesday (check out my WOYWW post for this week for full details of my images) and finished on Friday.

I've used my Graph It's to colour the digis, which are available from POLKA DOODLES (Just click the linkies below for full details of the collection)

The lovely Work & Play Love Collection is full of pretty images that can be used for weddings, engagements, hen parties, and all love themes.  Full of coloured and black and white digis and pretty papers to match and co-ordinate.  Not only that it has some fab shaped cards and templates which are a little bit different from the norm.

I've used the circle stepper card to make the Will You Marry Me card and the Scrabble Tiles in shades of pink, cream and white from the collection.  And the question mark I've stamped myself on one of the extra blank Scrabble Tiles in the collection.  The other embellishments on the card are paper flowers, red spots using Liquid Pearls and the heart die which I've embossed with WOW powder.

Here is my crafty make:





These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Digi images from the Work & Play Love Collection
  • Circle Stepper template and paper from the same collection
  • Scrabble Tiles from the same collection
  • Liquid Pearls - Garnet
  • WOW Powder - Opaque Pastel Pink
  • Perfect Medium
  • Paper flowers in pinks and white
  • Graph It White Shaker Pen (for dots on girl's clothing)
  • Heart Die - X Cut - Floral Filigree Heart


Coloured with Graph It pens as follows: 

Girl - Dress, Bow & Shoes - 5250, 5260, 5280
          Hair - 3140, 3150, 3180, 3190 
          Skin - 4115, 4145, 4150, 4170, 6150
Boy - Suit - 9501, 9502, 9503, 9505
          Rose - 5250
          Shoes & Tie - 1270, 3150
          Skin - 4115, 4145, 4150, 4170, 6150

Thank you for looking.

Take care

Tanya xx




No comments: