Tuesday, 31 March 2015

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 13 - Ovals (Think Easter)

Hello everybody             

Welcome to another  Digi Choosday challenge.  This week’s challenge is ‘Ovals (Think Easter)’.

Oh yes I’ve been doing some decoupage again!!!  Well I just had to because the lovely Cherry Blossom Lane has some fab decoupage/design sheets that are so wonderful to cut out.  I enlarged the sheet so the Bicycle Days was larger so that it became the focal point on my embellished polystyrene egg.

First of all I tore up a sheet of paper from the fab Rose Budd collection and stuck the paper to the egg using Mod Podge and gave it a coating over the top to make it shiny and then set about embellishing the egg with some white beads on pins with some lovely pink flower shimmery sequins dotted all over the egg.  I used ribbon and a tatty flower pinned to the top of the egg with a hat pin featuring faux pearls.  The decoupage of the Bicycle Days has taken centre point on the egg.

Here is my crafty make.





These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Cherry Blossom Lane Bicycle Days decoupage design sheet (see the Thumb Linkies below)
  • Sheet of paper from the Rose Budd collection (see the Thumb Linkies below)
  • Ribbon
  • Mod Podge
  • Hat Pin
  • Short headed pins
  • White beads
  • Pink flower sequins
  • Pinflair Glue gel
  • Tattered lacy pink rose
  • Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue


I can’t wait to see your creations this week.  And remember, it’s not just for cards, you can create ANYTHING you want from home d├ęcor to cards, just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog.      


Take care

Tanya x 




No comments: