Wednesday, 4 February 2015

WOYWW!!! Wednesday 4th February 2015

Hello everyone

Welcome to another Wednesday.

Where do the weeks go!!

Well as a crafter and busy homemaker my life is always busy but there's always time to try out new digis and nothing escapes the eye of a crafter especially when it comes to new releases.

As I'm on the Design Team for Digi Choosday/Polka Doodles my heart skipped a beat when I knew about the very very latest release from Nikky Hall.

The absolutely wonderful digi downloads and CD for the super sweet Octavia Moonfly set of stamps, papers, and sentiments and a whole host of sweet things have been released ever so recently by Polka Doodles and if you click on the THUMB LINKIES below you will be able to see the array of wonderfully cute digis you can get.

Anyway I have set to work on colouring a few of the black and white digis, but the coloured ones are available on the CD and full Kahuna download too if you are not a colourist.

My favourite (if there is such a thing) has to be the wonderful Octavia Moonfly Dragonfly image and I have started colouring her in a lovely blue/teal green shade and you can see later in the week, possibly the weekend what I am going to do with her.

She has been coloured with Graph It pens as follows:

Dragonfly - 3230, 3245, 3250, 1270
Hair - 3140, 3150, 3160, 3180, 3190
Lips - 5230
Eyes - 7150
Clothes - 7115, 7125, 7105
Wings - 6110
The white dots have been made using the Graphic Shaker Marker in white.

Finished off with a little bit of glitter on the dragonfly wings and her wings too which is Kars Loose Glitter with a Quickie Glue Pen.

Here she is:







And here are some of the other images which I've coloured the skin of, but nothing else for the time being.

Hope you have enjoyed looking at what I have on my desk this Wednesday and hope you will join in by commenting and letting me know what you've got on your desk.  Leave me a link to your blog and I will pop over and have a look at what you're creating.  So what's on your Work Desk Wednesday!!

Take care
Tanya x




No comments: