Wednesday, 25 February 2015

WOYWW!! Wednesday 25th February 2015


Hello all you crafty people

Welcome to another Wednesday

Well on my desk today is this snazzy little storage box that my sister bought me for Christmas. I've been wondering what I could store in the itty little bitty compartments and as I've started to collect flowers and little embellishments for my card making and other projects I thought I'd store them in here.  




I just love being organised. Next up on my little organisation splurge is my ribbon and lace stash which is getting out of hand. 

I've sorted my buttons into two little jars in the meantime. I just love love love buttons. 




And also on my desk today is one of the bespoke orders I'm working on. Hee is a teeny weeny peek at it. 


So what are you up to today? 

Take care
Tanya x 




No comments: