Wednesday, 11 February 2015

WOYWW!! Wednesday 11th February 2015

Well hello everybody

How did it get round to Wednesday again?? The weeks fly by in my world. 

Anyway I've got a couple of things on my work desk today. 

I'm busy with pretty papers and twine and a teeny weeny flower punch making something for a DT project


And I'm also working on an online colouring course from Kit & Clowder. You can get full details of the classes offered by clicking on the picture in my side bar. 


And away from my desk but in my craft room I've just taken delivery of a Wool Warehouse order 


What's in the box I hear you ask.....
Well some more stock for two orders I've got ongoing 


And also some wool for ME to make one of Attic 24 ripple blanket in shades of green and blue. 


Well that's all from me this Wednesday. 
So what have you been up to??
Please pop in and let me know. 

Take care. 
Tanya x 






No comments: