Tuesday, 24 February 2015

It's Digi Choosday - Week 8 - Anything Goes

Hello everybody             

Welcome to another  Digi Choosday challenge.  We have a corker of a challenge for you this week - It is 'ANYTHING GOES’ so guaranteed to get those creative juices working overtime!!

I’ve gone back to card making this week and have used the fab Work & Play 3 collection.
I’ve used the cloud paper and the coloured digi images of the boy, girl and caravan which I’ve printed out several times and decoupaged.  I just love cutting out and layering up images.  There’s nothing more relaxing than cutting out.

I made the grass from some green card I had in my stash and just roughly cut it to look like blades of grass. 

I finished the card off with one of the sentiments from the Work & Play 3 collection.  I just love the sentiments on this collection and the tag shapes are fab.

Here is my crafty make:-









These are the ingredients I have used:

  • 8x8 card base
  • Cloud paper, digi images and sentiment from Work & Play 3 collection (follow the Thumb Linkies below for the full collection and the single digi character images in black and white to colour yourself)
  • Green card for the grass
  • Pinflair Glue


I can’t wait to see your creations this week.  And remember, it’s not just for cards, you can create ANYTHING you want from home d├ęcor to cards, just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog.  The theme this week should really get you entering in your droves, so come on….get crafting!  



Take care

Tanya x 

                                       


No comments: