Tuesday, 20 January 2015

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 3 - Love & Romance

Hello everybody

Welcome to another DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge.  

This week’s challenge is ‘Love and Romance.’

I absolutely adore the Winston Deluxe Collection and so have used an image from the collection which I've coloured using the ‘dotting’  technique with my Graph It pens, full details of the colours I've used for the bears can be seen below.  

I've  used plenty of dimension in this week’s make with die cut hearts and teeny letters spelling out the words ‘Happy Anniversary’. 

I've used two of the brilliant Kraft Papers from the collection on the download to tone in with my colour choice and they work really well. 

Here is my crafty make:










These are the ingredients I have used:

  • 8x8 card
  • Brown card for matting and layering
  • Winston Best Friends digi image available HERE as a single digi stamp, HERE as the Winston Deluxe Full Collection on download and also HERE as the Winston Deluxe Full Collection CD 
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Old Paper
  • Grosgrain Ribbon with ‘Love’ printed on it
  • Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powders in Jewel Pink
  • Marianne Creatables Corner Die
  • Creative Expressions medium heart dazzler
  • X Cut Alphabet Die called Smoothie
  • X Cut Heart Die called Floral Filigree Heart
  • Stickles Glitter Glue 
  • Graph It Pens : Fur:  3230, 3245, 3280, 9401 and blender pen
  •                          Cheeks: 4110, 4150, 5230 and blender pen
  •                          Dress & Shoes: 5210, 5230, 5245



The DIGI CHOOSDAY blog comes out each Tuesday and you have a fortnight in which to get your entries into the challenge which has a different theme each week and me and the other wonderfully creative team mates get to showcase crafty makes using Nikky's wonderful digi images available from POLKA DOODLES

Hope you will join me and my other teamies each Tuesday to see what we've been crafting.  We would love to see your creations, so what are you waiting for…. Get crafting!!  And remember, it’s not just for cards, you can create ANYTHING you want from home d├ęcor to cards, just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog and keep to the theme for the week.  You have a fortnight to enter the challenge too. 

Take care

Tanya x 




No comments: