Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!!

Hello everybody

Well I hope everybody's Christmas celebrations, or holiday celebrations, went brilliantly and you all enjoyed yourselves whatever you did and wherever you were.

Well we are into a new year...  Let's bring on 2015 and hope it's a good one for all concerned.  I'm wishing all my followers a healthy, wealthy and peaceful one.

I'm looking forward to making more crafty things and learning things along the way, but in the meantime I'm going to keep Christmas going all year, just like I did last year, with a new card make each month.  Last year I decided to put all my Christmas card makes on the website in one go around about September time, but I've had a rethink and have decided to put them on my blog as I go along so new cards will appear at the beginning of each month.  I've got lots of new things and stamps to play with that I will be experimenting with along the way.  Hope you will join me on the 1st of each month to see what I've made.

So I was up bright and early and in my craft room making a lovely vintage style Christmas tree card and here it is:






Here are the ingredients I have used:

  • Woodware Clear Stamp called 'Twig Tree;
  • Distress Ink in the colours Shabby Shutters and Old Paper for stamping and distressing the edges of the card/paper
  • White card for stamping
  • 8x8" cream card 
  • Checked paper for background from a magazine freebie
  • Brown chiffon satin edged ribbon
  • Buttons - Green and White 
  • Quickie Glue Pen
  • Kars Extra Fine loose glitter
  • Tim Holtz Distressing Tool for the edges
I would love to know if you too are keeping Christmas going all year round and hoping to keep on top of the card making so there's not too much of a rush leading up to Christmas 2015.  Leave me a link to your blog and the creations you have made as I would love to see them.

Back soon.
Take care

Tanya xxx



No comments: