Skip to main content

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 50 - Last Minute Christmas

Hello everybody

Well it’s not long now till the man in the red suit will be visiting and leaving pressies for those who have been good this year.

I hope all your festive plans have come together and you are now finished with your shopping and wrapping etc.

This week’s DIGI CHOOSDAY  challenge is ‘LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS’ and as I loved using the penguin, gingerbread people and Rudolph images to make my gift tags a couple of weeks ago I thought I would stick with that theme and make some matching cards as many people commented how cute the tags were. 

The Festive Hollybobs collection is so immense that you will never ever run out of inspiration for all your crafty makes and the inspiration from my other team mates shows that there are no limits to what can be made!!

Here is my crafty make.







These are the ingredients I have used:

Sheets of Kraft card to print all the elements out onto

3 x cards measuring 6x6”

Rudolph, Penguin and Gingerbread people from the Festive Hollybobs Work & Play Collection available HERE (also available as a CD version HERE)

Pinflair Glue for the decoupage elements

Stickles Glitter Glue in XMAS RED

Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles Glitter Glue

Ice Stickles Crystal Ice Glitter Glue

Red and white twine

Silver little bells (3 for each card)

The DIGI CHOOSDAY blog comes out each Tuesday and you have a fortnight in which to get your entries into the challenge which has a different theme each week and me and the other wonderfully creative team mates get to showcase crafty makes using Nikky's wonderful digi images available from HERE

Hope you will join me and my other teamies each Tuesday to see what we’re up to. 

I’m now taking a crafty break from my blog for a couple of weeks, but I will still be crafting behind the scenes as I've plenty of orders to be getting on with.  I would like to wish all my crafty followers and bloggers alike a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope your festive holidays are peaceful and full of joy and laughter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Dyeing

Hello everybody

Well I haven't done any yarn dyeing since the end of last summer and forgot about a lot of the stuff that I'd dyed, but since I've been working hard on revamping my craft room to organise it so it's more art and painting friendly, I've come across them all and as I hadn't shared any photos with you of my  dyeing for a while I thought I'd share them.

First up was a blank canvas knitted base that I bought as long ago as June 2015 from Woolfest.  The canvas is a long knitted piece of fabric with two separate ends so that you can dye it however you choose and then unravel it to make two identical balls of yarn.  I used a length of cling film on top of the work top and used Kool Aid to dye the canvas and then wrapped it up in cling film and put it in the microwave.  Once it had cooled I then rinsed it and popped it outdoors on the line to dry and then once dry I unravelled it into two equal and identical balls which are now waiting in my stash r…

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 4 - In Bloom

Hello everybody             
It’s Digi Choosday day again. These Tuesdays definitely come round really fast!!
Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge.
This week our challenge is  ‘IN BLOOM’.
I love searching the internet for new things to make and also getting inspiration and as soon as I saw the craze for making teacup art I instantly knew that this week’s challenge would fit this project perfectly.  I had a teacup that had a wonderful soy candle in it and was wondering what I could make with the empty cup.  Here is a step by step picture tutorial of my make (with the exception of one ingredient which is magic and you'll have to scroll to the bottom of my blog post to find out what it is).  I resized and printed some of the flowers from the Eden Collection and put them to one side.  I gathered my ingredients...  cup and saucer, bird cage, toadstools and reindeer moss and then using the magic ingredient started to assemble my make.

I then added the flowers and…

Long time no post....

Hello everyone

Well I know I've not blogged for months and months, but I've been really busy and have been making the most of other social media platforms to chat with happy crafters and the like. 

But I'm back now and hopefully I should get to blogging maybe once a week or a couple of times a month.....who knows. 

Let me tell you what I've been up to whilst I've been absent from blogland.

Well:

1.  I had a big birthday in the summer and got a wonderful birthday present of a Townie bike and so spent every spare moment during the spring and summer (cos I got my present a little earlier than expected) taking in parks and other beautiful places and getting some fresh air and exercise and loved every minute of it.  But now that the nights are now darker earlier and winter is setting in I'm not able to get out and so she's been put to bed for a few months until the clocks go forward and the light nights come back.  So....hurry up winter and do one!!!

2.  Just…