Tuesday, 9 December 2014

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 49 - Christmas Table/Decor

Hello everybody

Well we are getting nearer to Christmas and I hope all your plans are coming together.  I've a few things to wrap and the tree is up and looking festive, but today is Tuesday and that can only mean one thing…. it’s DIGI CHOOSDAY day and this week’s challenge is ‘Christmas Table/Decor’. 

I've been wanting to do a large project for some time now and this project is it!!

I started with a large 12 x 12 canvas which I covered with green/white spotty paper from the FESTIVE HOLLYBOBS WORK & PLAY 5 COLLECTION which I have Mod Podged to the canvas and then printed out four copies of the Festive Hollybobs Santa in A4 size and cut him out and decoupaged him.  I've then added Fluffy Stuff and glitter to his suit for dimension and Glossy Accents to his boots.  I've printed out the polka dot letters three times from Magical Winter CD available HERE and decoupaged them as well.  I then layered them onto the canvas and then on the polka dots I have used Liquid Pearls in White Opal.  The canvas has been finished off with TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS STAIN in Tea Dye on the edges to give it a rustic/old look.  The layers of holly have been printed again from the Festive Hollybobs download and then finished off with STICKLES GLITTER GLUE  in Xmas Red. 

The Festive Hollybobs collection is so immense that you will never ever run out of inspiration for all your crafty makes and the inspiration from my other team mates shows that there are no limits to what can be made!!

Here is my crafty make.













These are the ingredients I have used:

  • 12 x 12 Canvas
  • Sheets of white card to print all the elements out onto
  • Santa and the background paper and the holly from HERE (also available as a CD version HERE)
  • Pinflair Glue for the decoupage elements
  • Mod Podge
  • Glossy Accents for Santa’s boots
  • Fluffy Stuff from Woodware
  • Tim Holtz Disress Stains in Tea Dye
  • Stickles Glitter Glue in Xmas Red 
  • Liquid Pearls in White Opal
  • Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles Glitter Glue


The Digi Choosday  blog comes out each Tuesday and you have a fortnight in which to get your entries into the challenge which has a different theme each week and me and the other wonderfully creative team mates get to showcase crafty makes using Nikky’s wonderful digi images available from Polka Doodles

Hope you will join me and my other teamies each Tuesday to see what we’re up to. 

Pop back soon to see what else I've been creating. 


No comments: