Monday, 1 December 2014

December Christmas Card

Hello everybody

Well, it's the last month of the year and boy has it been a busy one with lots of crafting done over the months and lots of things achieved too and more to come as well.

This is the last of my Christmas makes I am going to show you that are now for sale on my
website HERE








The ingredients I have used for these cards are:


  • Sheep digi stamps from Pink Petticoat
  • 4 slimline cards measuring 8x4"
  • Snowflake backing papers from the La Pashe Best of 2012 CD 
  • Papers have been distressed using a Tim Holtz tool
  • Anita's Ribbon - red with gold Happy Christmas wording
  • Red and white twine
  • Silver bells from Parlaine Celebrations
  • Red card for matting and layering
  • Colour Box Fluid Chalk ink pad in Warm Red
  • Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium in Diamond
  • Ice Stickles Glitter Glue in Crystal Ice
  • Stickles Glitter Glue in Xmas Red
  • Stickles Glitter Glue in Ecualyptus
  • Images coloured using Graph It pens (Ruby and Warm Grey) and Pro Markers (Cool Grey 1 and 2)
I hope you have enjoyed sharing with me a little bit of Christmas each month and that you have completed plenty of your Christmas cards early too. 

I'll be back shortly to reveal more of my crafty makes for DIGI CHOOSDAY so watch this space and in the meantime KEEP CRAFTING!!

Take care
Tanya xx

No comments: