Saturday, 1 November 2014

November Christmas Card


Hello folks and here begins another month.

The year is nearly ended and where did it go.  When I started my journey of making a new Christmas card each month at the beginning of the year I didn't think it would fly by as quickly as it has done and now with only a month to go and one card left to reveal to you, I have now made a start on making Christmas presents for friends and family and will reveal them obviously after the day.  I just love being creative and being able to treat friends and family to my creations.

Anyway it's been such a good few weeks for me since I joined the design team over at Digi Choosday and hope you are keeping up with my posts each Tuesday with the new challenges we have for you.

So onto my card make this month:







The ingredients I have used to make this card are:


  • 8x8" linen card
  • White stamping card from Hunkydory
  • Sentiment stamp from Crafty Impressions called Believe Makes Christmas
  • Holly punched from a punch by Tonic Studios
  • Ivy die cut from Die'sire Crafters Companion die called Ivy
  • Do Crafts X Cut Dielicious Die called Scallop Oval
  • Buttons and ribbon from my stash from a collection by Molly Blooms called Christmas Carnival (magazine and cardmaking kit)
  • Background swirl stamp from the Molly Blooms pack
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads in Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters
  • Stickles Glitter Glue in Xmas Red
  • Green card in two shades of green
  • Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Paint in Aqua Ice
You can now find this card for sale over on my website HERE or by clicking on the picture in the right hand side bar.

Bye for now.

Take care
Tanya xxx 

No comments: