Tuesday, 4 November 2014

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 44 Winter Colours Thank You

Hello everybody

Hope you've had a good weekend everybody and a good start to the week too.  

Well it’s DIGI CHOOSDAY day and this week’s challenge is WINTER COLOURS THANK YOU. 

When I think of winter I think of ice blue and sparkly silver so with this in mind I have created an oversized gift tag for that special friend’s present.  They are definitely going to know they are special if they receive a gift with this tag attached to it.  Or it could be used as a card as well.

Here is my crafty make:







These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Oversized tag measuring made using Do Crafts Digital Designer
  • Length of blue satin ribbon
  • Various shades of blue satin roses and other flowers with sparkly gems and pearls from my crafty stash
  • Length of blue tiny pom pom edging
  • Octavia Friendly Hugs digi stamp available from Polka Doodles  available HERE coloured using Graph’Its as listed below.
  • Pinflair Glue Gel for sticking the flowers and pom pom edging
  • Wink of Stella just on the edging of the top of her dress and a touch on the flowers/roses too.


I've coloured Octavia Friendly Hugs using Graph It’s available HERE as follows:

Skin – 4110, 4115, 4150, 4175
Eyes - 7250
Lips – 5210
Hair – 1130, 1180, 9402
Dress – 7105, 7125, 7155, 7180 and blender pen
Cat – 5120, 9402, 9404, 9502, 9506   
Log – 3170, 3230
Toadstools, grass and flowers – 1180, 5245, 8250, 8270

The DIGI CHOOSDAY blog comes out each Tuesday and there is always a theme and challenge for crafters out there and me and my other teamies get to showcase crafty makes using Nikky’’s wonderful digi images available from HERE to give you some inspiration.

Hope you will join me and my other teamies each Tuesday to see what we’re up to. 

And on the subject of teamies, I would like to say a big welcome to the lovely new crafters on the team and I look forward to working with you.

Pop back soon to see what else I've been creating. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Glitter & Sparkles - Not Square
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
Ppinky Dolls - Anything Goes Or Add Some Bling
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes


Take care

Tanya x 

No comments: