Saturday, 29 November 2014

Great News!!!

Hello everybody

I forgot to announce that in the present issue of Quick Cards Made Easy (Issue 133) I was lucky enough to be chosen to be on the Reader's Design Team and got to play with the lovely free papers in the magazine back in September.





As a result my card was featured in a very small picture at the bottom of the Reader's Design Team page and also a bigger featured picture in the online magazine/digital subscription.

I thought I would share with you all the pictures I took of the card before I sent it to Catherine Dean at Quick Cards.






I used every different design of paper to make a stamped decoupage card and finished it off with a length of green satin ribbon, some glitter and some gems and one of the sentiments from the magazine too.


I am absolutely over the moon and hope that I get to do this again sometime soon..

Thanks for looking
Take care
Tanya xx

No comments: