Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Digi Choosday Day - Week 46 - Presents & Gifts

Hello everybody

Well it’s DIGI CHOOSDAY day and this week’s challenge is ‘Presents & Gifts’. 

I absolutely love the FESTIVE HOLLYBOBS WORK & PLAY COLLECTION 5 images and the great Design Sheets that are available on there.  Just one sheet with all that lovely inspiration where the embellishments can be used to make cards or tags or these lovely toppers for sweetie bags I've made.

Here is my crafty make.





These are the ingredients I have used:

3 sheets of card
3 cellophane bags 5x5”
Printed off Design Sheets 1 and 2 and 5 from FESTIVE HOLLYBOBS WORK & PLAY 5 COLLECTION  (also available as a CD version HERE)
Pinflair Glue for the decoupage elements
Stickles Xmas Red Glitter Glue available HERE
Ice Stickles Glitter Glue – Crystal Ice
Sweeties – Midget Gems & Liquorice AllSorts


The DIGI CHOOSDAY  blog comes out each Tuesday and there is always a theme and challenge for crafters out there and me and my other teamies get to showcase crafty makes using Nikky’’s wonderful digi images available from POLKA DOODLES.

Hope you will join me and my other teamies each Tuesday to see what we’re up to. 

And don't forget to tune into Create & Craft this week as well:



Pop back soon to see what else I've been creating. 


Take care

Tanya x 

No comments: