Tuesday, 28 October 2014

It's Digi Choosday Day - Theme: Lace


Hello everybody

Well it’s Digi Choosday day and this week’s challenge is LACE. 

Here is my crafty make.




These are the ingredients I have used:

  • White flat canvas measuring 8x8”
  • Background paper from Do Crafts Papermania Capsule Collection CD
  • Two different laces cut into eight lengths and layered over one another on the edges of the canvas and coloured with Pan Pastel 308.8 Red Iron Oxide Tint
  • Pink rose and other flowers (coloured with the Red Iron Oxide Tint Pan Pastel)
  • Pink faux pearl gems
  • Woodware Rhinestone brads for the centres of some of the flowers
  • Fredericka Libby Carefree digi stamp available from Polka Doodles which I have printed out three times and coloured and decoupaged the layers.
  • Pinflair Glue Gel for the decoupage




I’ve coloured Fredericka Libby digi using Graph'Its as follows:

  • Skin – 4110, 4115, 4135, 4175, 5110
  • Lips – 5210
  • Hair, flower and leaf – 8270, 5120, 5210, 9402, 9404, 9506
  • Dress and shoes- 5120, 5210, blender pen
  • Dots on Dress – Graph’It Shake Pen in White
  • Basket – 3230, 3270 


I think the canvas would look lovely sitting on a shelf in a bedroom or hung with ribbon on the wall.

The digi stamp is so girly and you can just see her cute little lace underskirt peeping out from underneath her pretty dress.

The Digi Choosday blog comes out each Tuesday and there is always a different theme and challenge for crafters out there and me and my other teamies get to showcase crafty makes using Nikky’’s wonderful digi images available from Polka Doodles to give all crafters inspiration.

Hope you will join me and my other teamies each Tuesday to see what we’re up to. 

Pop back soon to see what else I've been creating.  
Take care

Tanya x 

No comments: