Tuesday, 14 October 2014

I Have A Secret To Share


Hello everybody

So, before I go on and show you my latest make let me share a little secret with you all.

I am now pleased to announce that I am the newest member of the Design Team for Digi Choosday for Nikky Hall (Polka Doodles) and I'm really looking forward to working with Nikky and a great bunch of ladies.

You would not believe how unbelievably happy I am to have secured this position.  I have been a fan, avid collector and user of Nikky’s products for some years now and always tune in to her shows on Create & Craft so am delighted to be able to showcase her products and design for her too. 

The Digi Choosday  blog comes out each Tuesday and there is always a theme and challenge for crafters out there and my other teamies get to showcase their makes using Nikky's wonderful digi images available from Polka Doodles

I hope you will join me and my other teamies each Tuesday to see what we’re up to.  

Also Nikky is looking for more crafters (not just cardmakers) to join the team, so if you would like to be considered for a place on the team just head on over to the blog for full details.


So this week’s theme is Halloween and I've made a card this week but plan on making other items as the weeks progress.






These are the ingredients I have used:

                           
          Skin – 4110, 4115, 4155, 4170, 4175
        Hair & Ribbons on Shoes – 6170, 6185
Cloak, Hat & Shoes – 9402, 9404, 9502, 9506, 9909
Trousers, Spots on Cloak, Pumpkin and Hat – 2150, 2170, 3130


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes Theme
PDE Linky Party - Halloween Theme
Tuesday Taggers - Spooky Theme


I hope you've enjoyed looking at my make for this week. 
Pop back soon to see what else I have been creating.  

And remember to pop over to the Digi Choosday blog each Tuesday for some great challenges and great inspiration too.

Take care

Tanya x 

No comments: