It's the start of another month and I've another Christmas card make to share with you.
I've been working hard on my Christmas cards all year and now have the ones I've been making each month and have made for the rest of the year on my website for sale already if you fancy having a look HERE or clicking my logo to the right.
The ingredients I have used to make this card are:
- Podges & Pickles (Christmas Snowball) decoupage sheet printed from The Best of La Pashe 2012 CD
- Pinflair Glue to assemble the decoupage
- Marianne Dies Snowflakes cut using a Cuttlebug
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Glue Cosmic Twinkles
- Ice Stickles Glitter Glue
Thank you for looking.