Friday, 1 August 2014

August Christmas Fun

Hello everybody

Can you believe we're into August already!!!!

I don't know where this year has gone but I'm forging ahead with my Christmas card making and will have a website fully stocked with my monthly makes at the end of this month.

This month my make is a beautiful easel style card using one of the La Pashe CDs.







The ingredients I have used to make this card are:


  • 2 decoupage sheets printed from The Best of La Pashe Best of 2012 CD 1 (Once upon a Christmas time called Vintage Bridge)
  • Pinflair Glue used to put the decoupage together
  • Craftwork easel style card
  • Holly background paper from The Best of La Pashe Best of 2012 CD 
  • Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Glue called Cosmic Twinkles
  • Glossy Accents used on the lamp lights

No comments: