Can you believe we're into August already!!!!
I don't know where this year has gone but I'm forging ahead with my Christmas card making and will have a website fully stocked with my monthly makes at the end of this month.
This month my make is a beautiful easel style card using one of the La Pashe CDs.
The ingredients I have used to make this card are:
- 2 decoupage sheets printed from The Best of La Pashe Best of 2012 CD 1 (Once upon a Christmas time called Vintage Bridge)
- Pinflair Glue used to put the decoupage together
- Craftwork easel style card
- Holly background paper from The Best of La Pashe Best of 2012 CD
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Glue called Cosmic Twinkles
- Glossy Accents used on the lamp lights