Tuesday, 1 July 2014

July Christmas Card

Hello everybody

I've not really had chance to blog this past few weeks because I've been doing family things as well as lots of other things, which I'll be blogging about later this week.

I'm no longer a member of the Christmas Fun Design Team but I still have all the cards made for the rest of the months of the year so rather than not blog about them which seems a shame not to share them, I'm going to be doing my 1st of the month blog as per usual.

For this month I would like to share a miniature decoupage card featuring snowmen and a snowwoman.







The ingredients I have used for this card are:
  • Decoupage sheet printed from Giordano Christmas Creations CD by Joanna Sheen
  • Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Glue in Cosmic Twinkles
  • Decoupage put together using Pinflair Glue
The card measures 7.5" x 3.5" but is perfectly formed.

Hope you like my card creation for this month.

I'll be back soon with some more blog posts including a crocheted item I've just finished and also about my visit to the Lake District to attend Woolfest.

Take care
Tanya x 

No comments: