Hello everybody and welcome to a new month.
It's now June and we are half way through the year. Where has the time gone?
Anyway with the weather turning warmer (well one minute raining and the next sunshining - a typical British summer!!) my thoughts are still on Christmas, however I am no longer a member of the DT for Christmas Fun but I'm going to press ahead and have a different Christmas card to show you on the 1st of each month..
I have a 'Clean & Simple' design for you this month. I don't really do clean and simple designs so this was a difficult theme for me as I like plenty of embellishments and glitter and sometimes ribbon and plenty of dimension. I like to be challenged with my card making.
The ingredients I have used for this card are:
- Digi image from From The Heart called Seven Christmas Birds
- Printed directly onto a DL Linen type card with sentiment
- Coloured with Graph It pens ( Lemon, Ruby, Mint, Dark Cyan, Espresso)
- Coloured with Pro Marker pens (Tan)
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Glue in Cosmic Twinkles
Remember to pop back onto my blog on the 1st of each month to check out my next Christmas card creation.
I'll be back soon, but in the meantime, take care.