Hope April was good for you and the change in the weather is certainly what we all needed. Long may the sunshine last.
Anyway on with the crafting.
April was a busy month for me with a few orders to complete and also finishing off a crochet garment for myself (my first go at a garment other than shawls, blankets etc). Will be posting pictures of the garment later next week but if you want a sneaky peak beforehand you can have a look on my Facebook account by clicking HERE and having a peep in my albums.
I am taking a break from making and listing cards and gifts on the website now until the end of May but will be back in June with a big big sale of already listed stock. It will do me good to have a rest for a while.
Anyway onto the Christmas card for this month.
Here it is:
For this card I have used the following ingredients:
- 7x7" card blank
- Printed sheet of decoupage from Crafts U Print
- The decoupage has been put together using Pinflair glue
- Liquid Pearls in White Opal
- Ice Stickles Glitter Glue in Crystal Ice
- Stickles Glitter Glue in Xmas Red
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Glue in Cosmic Twinkles
Thank you for popping by my blog.