Thursday, 1 May 2014

May Card for Christmas

Hello everybody and welcome to a new month.

Hope April was good for you and the change in the weather is certainly what we all needed.  Long may the sunshine last.

Anyway on with the crafting.

April was a busy month for me with a few orders to complete and also finishing off a crochet garment for myself (my first go at a garment other than shawls, blankets etc).  Will be posting pictures of the garment later next week but if you want a sneaky peak beforehand you can have a look on my Facebook account by clicking HERE and having a peep in my albums.

I am taking a break from making and listing cards and gifts on the website now until the end of May but will be back in June with a big big sale of already listed stock.  It will do me good to have a rest for a while.

Anyway onto the Christmas card for this month.

Here it is:






For this card I have used the following ingredients:

  • 7x7" card blank
  • Printed sheet of decoupage from Crafts U Print
  • The decoupage has been put together using Pinflair glue
  • Liquid Pearls in White Opal
  • Ice Stickles Glitter Glue in Crystal Ice 
  • Stickles Glitter Glue in Xmas Red
  • Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Glue in Cosmic Twinkles
Thank you for popping by my blog.

Take care.
Tanya x 



No comments: