Monday, 7 April 2014

It's Another Win !!!

Good morning everybody and welcome to a brand new week.

Is it going to be a good one?  Well I think so.

I’ve kicked off the weekend with some good news when I found out I have won my third card making competition at a local craft shop.


This is the card I entered and you can read all about it in a previous blog post.


I’ve been to my local craft shop and already picked up my winnings and thought I would share some photos of them.

They are:

  • Craftwork cards Card Candi in the colours Felicity and Clarissa
  • Kaisercraft Stamp called Windsor
  • Personal Impressions Stamp called Zendoodles Hearts
  • Creative Expressions Stamp called Mr Bear
  • Woodware Stamp called Bubble Butterfly
  • 4 sheets of scrapbooking paper (2 sheets of each) by Graphic 45 called Botanical Tea and Sweet Chamomile 





I can’t wait to start creating things with them and already have a plan for the papers to make some lovely pictures for our bedroom. 

The stamps will be used for future stock on the website so keep your eyes peeled.

Hope you all have a good week.

Enjoy.
Take care
Tanya x 


No comments: