Hello everybody and welcome to a new month.
Here is my Christmas card for this month and the ingredients I have used are:
- Digi stamp of a camper van transporting a Christmas tree from Flat Friends
- Coloured using Graph It pens – 7270, 5160, 7155, 8280, 1180, 6170, 3270, 8250, 5255, 5245 and Promarkers Ice Grey 3 and Cool Grey 1
- Stamp cut out using a Do Crafts X Cut Dielicious nesting die in an oval scalloped shape and then inked round the edges using Pan Pastels in Phthalo Green
- Background paper from a CD by Polka Doodles
- Green card
- Glossy Accents used on the digi stamp after colouring
- Decoupaged in two layers using Pinflair Glue
- Merry Christmas Tag from my stash
- DL sized card with a side opening lengthways
I’ll be back next week maybe with another blog post and another creation.
Thanks for looking.