Sunday, 30 March 2014

Another Card Making Competition Entered

Well hello everybody
Sorry I’ve been absent during March and not blogged much but life has taken over and I’ve been busy finishing off a very large order of 50 cards not to mention numerous other things, including crocheting and other orders, but here I am at the end of another month and would like to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to all those mums, nans and grandmas out there and remembering those we have lost too and those who are about to become mums.  Bless them all.
Thought I would share a card making competition entry make on this day in a very apt Mother’s Day theme.  It is being judged later this week and I will let you know the outcome. 
Here are the ingredients I used to make the card:

1.   7x7 white card blank
2.  Green card for the matting and layering
3.   Image and backing paper featuring a little girl and wisteria and other flowers from a Joanne Sheen Crafting CD by Faye Whittaker which has been decoupaged in several layers using Pinflair Glue Gel
4.   Flowersoft in various colours for the dimension on the flowers
5.   White wires with Flowersoft added to the ends to imitate flowers
6.  Flowersoft Glue which dries clear

7.   Purple ribbon tied in a bow on the spine of the card







I hope you have enjoyed looking at my photos and I'll be back on Tuesday with another card creation for the Christmas Fun Design Team.

Till then
Take care
Tanya x 

No comments: