Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Good News & More


Hello again

Another post from me with lots and lots of colourful pictures!!

I got word last Sunday that I had won the January card making competition at my local craft shop with the lily card (below) and that I had won a £25 voucher.  

So, off I went to the shop on Saturday to collect my voucher and trade it in for some lovely items including ribbons, bows, a lovely Yankee candle and some decopatch papers in lovely lime green and pink and a new stamp of a tie shape from Woodware all of which are great prizes, aren’t they?

I’ve earmarked the decopatch papers already to cover a storage container I have on my crafting desk and will be making a start on it later on in the week and blogging about it too.

The candle smells lush.

I have decided to enter the competition again this month and have today created the card below using the following items:

·         Saturated Canary digi stamp called ‘PuppyLuv’ printed onto stamping card
·         A 12 x 12 paper from a collection called Happy Days by Do Crafts Paper Mania featuring lots of tickets and stubs.
·         Red and white spotty paper from a freebie set of papers from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine
·         Black card for matting and layering
·         8 x 8 card blank
·         Red and white spotty chiffon ribbon
·         Red and white twine
·         Diamante heart from EBay
·         Distress Ink by Tim Holtz in Tattered Rose colour
·         Images coloured using Graph It’s (Almond, Cotton, Flannel, Skin, Peach, Ruby, Plum, Silk, Princess Rose, Light Caramel, Cobalt, Tuscany, Denim, Misty Morning, Sky)
·         Images coloured using Promarkers (Pastel Beige, Pastel Blue, Cerise, Tan, Blossom, Caramel, Burnt Sienna, Umber).








Will let you know how I get on with this month’s entry.
Hope you have enjoyed looking at my card.
Please leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you.

Take care

Tanya x



No comments: