Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Valentine's Cards - Love is in the Air


Hello everybody,

Hope your week has got off to a good start.

Thought I would just give you a little update on new cards available on my website.

With just over four weeks till Valentine’s Day why not treat your loved ones to a totally handcrafted card made using a variety of techniques.

Here are a sample of my cards now available HERE.






 

If you would like me to make you a bespoke creation, please get in touch through my website Contact Form or by leaving me a message here and I'll get back to you.
Hope you have enjoyed looking.

See you later in the week.

Take care.

Tanya x  

2 comments:

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Your cards are beautiful Tanya....
Happy cushion making too!
Hope you're having a great week,
Susan x

tanya miller said...

Hiya Susan. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely message. It's really appreciated. Having a great week thank you X