Thursday, 30 January 2014

My Donation To Charity


Hello again

My blog post today is all about my donation to a local charity.

For some time now I have been wondering what I can do with all my surplus stock that I have either not sold or not put on my website for whatever reason.
As sales on the website have not been great as of late and because I have lots of new cards in the pipeline I thought what better way than to raise some much needed funds for a local charity by donating a massive amount of cards to them for them to sell.

I have chosen Derian House which is a children’s hospice in Chorley near Chorley Hospital.  You can read all about the hospice HERE

The hospice which opened in the early 1990’s covers Lancashire and the South Lakes and supports families who have a child or young adult suffering from a life shortening condition and also offers bereavement support to families.

I hope that they are able to sell these cards (over 70 in total covering a wide range of occasions) and put the contribution towards their fundraising.

The pictures show the bundle of cards I delivered and some close ups of some of the cards.



I’ll be back on Saturday with another blog post about the Christmas Fun Challenge Blog.

Till then take care

Tanya x 

No comments: