Saturday, 25 January 2014

Flash Sale of Cards £1.00


Hello everybody and welcome to the weekend

Just popping in to let you know that I am having a mini sale on my website in order to make way for new stock.  Either click on the picture link in my side bar or click HERE to go straight over to my website and then click on the SALE page.

All cards in the sale are now £1.00 plus P&P of £1.20 so head on over for some great buys just like these.

 
 
 
 
 

I don't think they'll be around for long at these prices so get a spurt on and get some great handcrafted cards soon so you can build up a little stash for your forthcoming celebrations.  There's nothing like being organised.

I'm working on some new cards and gifts that'll be added to the website soon. Watch this space!!!

And remember, if you would like to order a bespoke card then prices start from £4.50 and you can get in touch with me through the website contact tab or through here by leaving me a message and I'll get back to you.

Take care and have a good weekend.
Bye for now.
Tanya x

 

No comments: