Thursday, 9 January 2014

Birthday Card Make

Hello everybody
Just a little post from me today to show you a birthday card I made recently.
The stamped image is from a set of stamps by Do Lally Pip called ‘Emily & Steampunk Sarah’.  I stamped the image with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and coloured the image with Graph It Pens (Ghost, Powder, Almond, Light Caramel, Satin, Princess Rose, Sienna, Burgundy and the outline with Misty Morning).
The backing paper is from Kaiser Crafts and is from the ‘True Romance’ collection called ‘First Signs’.
I have also used black and tan card for the matting and layering and also decoupaged some of the letter tiles on the Kaiser Craft backing paper.  I finished off the card with some gold Liquid Pearls and also some Cosmic Twinkles glitter.
Hope you have enjoyed looking at my card.
See you soon.
Tanya xx

 
 
 

2 comments:

Suzie Barron said...

That looks amazing! Your so talented. Love reading your blog. I especially enjoy all your wooly items ;) xx

tanya miller said...

Hello there Suzie. Thank you so much for popping over to my blog and for leaving such a lovely comment. There are more woolly items to come and other things. Watch this space!!