Saturday, 18 January 2014

Another Card Competition !!!


Hello everybody and welcome to the weekend.

Hope you’ve all had a good week.

Thought I would show you another one of my card makes I’ve entered into the monthly card make at my local craft shop.

I have used the following:

·         An 8x8 white card base and orange and green card for the matting and layering

·         A Stampendous stamp called Jumbo Tiger Lily stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black

·         The sentiment stamp is one from a collection by Creative Expressions called Natures Sentiments, again stamped in Memento Ink Tuxedo Black

·         Coloured with Graph It pens (Skin, Mango, Peach, Paprika)

·         The edging of the card has been made using a mixture of Pan Pastel (Phthalo Green) and Versa Magic Multi Surface Chalk Ink (Wheat)

·         Glossy accents used for the centre of the Tiger Lily stamp with a sprinkling of KARS extra fine loose glitter.

·         Pinflair glue for the dimension of the Tiger Lily

·         Self-adhesive pearls for the corners of the card.
 
 



 

Hope you have enjoyed looking at my card creation.  I will let you know if I win.

Take care.

Tanya x

2 comments:

Kandy's Krafts said...

That's a beautiful card, simple, elegant and lovely.

tanya miller said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment Kandy's Krafts. I hope you will pass by again.