Hello everybody and welcome to the weekend.
Hope you’ve all had a good week.
Thought I would show you another one of my card makes I’ve entered into the monthly card make at my local craft shop.
I have used the following:
· An 8x8 white card base and orange and green card for the matting and layering
· A Stampendous stamp called Jumbo Tiger Lily stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
· The sentiment stamp is one from a collection by Creative Expressions called Natures Sentiments, again stamped in Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
· Coloured with Graph It pens (Skin, Mango, Peach, Paprika)
· The edging of the card has been made using a mixture of Pan Pastel (Phthalo Green) and Versa Magic Multi Surface Chalk Ink (Wheat)
· Glossy accents used for the centre of the Tiger Lily stamp with a sprinkling of KARS extra fine loose glitter.
· Pinflair glue for the dimension of the Tiger Lily
· Self-adhesive pearls for the corners of the card.
Hope you have enjoyed looking at my card creation. I will let you know if I win.