Monday, 2 December 2013

Flat Friends Challenge Blog


Hello everyone

So as I mentioned a couple of posts ago I have decided to take the plunge and start entering blog challenges/competitions as well as shop competitions that I may come across to enter my handcrafted goods in.

So with that in mind here comes my first entry into a challenge.

Emma Canning from Flat Friends Challenge Blog over HERE has a blog challenge till the end of the month where the creation must feature pink, blue and green.

I’ve designed a card using a Saturated Canary stamp called ‘Puppy Luv’ which I’ve coloured using a mixture of Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs and Graph It pens which I have then cut out leaving a small border and matted onto green chevron paper and green honeycomb paper from the Happy Days Collection from DoCrafts Papermania and also the blue background paper from the Kitschy Kitchen Collection by Melissa Frances. 

I’ve tied a length of pink spotty ribbon on the centre of the card and fastened a brass vintage style Love Heart charm to it and finished the card off with pink and green gems.
 

 

Hope you like my creation.

Thank you for looking.

Take care

Tanya xx

 

 

6 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute! Love this Saturated Canary image and the soft and pretty colors. That charm is such a sweet addition, too. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Flat Friends this month!

Emma Canning said...

Absolutely love this card and feel very happy to be part of your 1st challenge entry - you should get your lovely cards out and about - this is gorgeous xx Thanks so much for joining us, Em xx

Doreen said...

Fab card,great images.x

tanya miller said...

Thank you Kathy for popping over and leaving such lovely comments

tanya miller said...

Thanks Emma. Will definitely be doing more challenges in the future.

tanya miller said...

Thanks Doreen for popping over and commenting.